Courses: Education and for anyone who teaches
This is a practical handbook for educators of all experience levels who are working in a variety of learning environments.
Inside you will find useful suggestions ranging from how to develop course content and choose teaching and learning strategies to aligning your assessment and evaluation methods with your course objectives.
This handbook covers topics such as:
- making learning accessible
- building rapport
- supporting student success
- honing skills for effective questioning
- writing well-constructed test questions
- designing digital and print materials
Designed in an easy-to-access
format with chunks of information, visual
organizers, short reflective activities
and top ten chapter tips
, you will find examples
and ideas you can use to design learning opportunities
for your students.